Reyetaz, videx, tenofovir
Feb 4, 2004
**dear dr , i have been put on a new regimen of meds ,viread,once daily rayetaz, two capsules daily norvir,once daily,and videx 250 mg once daily. all of which are taken with food except the ddi which i take half an hour before the rest,can i take these all together and also the rayetaz which is taken two capsules daily, can i take both capsules at once where i would take meds only once daily. your input would be appreciated
Response from Dr. Pierone
For this regimen, you can simplify things and take all these medications together with food. Good luck with your new doctor!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- Is Herpes Spread By Sharing Food?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.