Feb 3, 2004
Can i get my doctor to prescribe me tmc-114?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
TMC-114 is an experimental protease inhibitor-- unless you enroll in a clinical trial that uses the PI, there is no access to the medication. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.