Syphilis

Dear Sirs,I am 2,5 years Hiv and after 2 years doctors found out that i had syphilis for 2 years also:(So now my cdt4 is 435!I had therapy for syphilis and after all load of syphilis in blood was 1,2 three months ago and today 1,4.Does it mean i am still ill and should stay that load of syphilis in blood?Thanx!!!

It takes time for syphilis treatment to drop your titer. Additionally, the difference between 1:2 and 1:4 may not be very much. Some people actually never get a non-reactive result even after proper therapy. Your doctor will keep checking your results over the next few months to see what, if anything, more needs to be done. DW

Started Meds
What to Take...