Started Meds

I have just started my medication. My numbers are as follows: CD4 285, Viral Load 209,000 and CD4 6.8. My doctor has started me on combivir and sustiva. Do you believe this is the best regiment?

No one can argue with this choice. It is probably the most popular first line regimen in the US and has solid data behind it - nothing that has tried has beaten this particular regimen in a clinical study. Additionally, it is usually well tolerated. As long as you can keep up with it and not miss (hardly) any doses, you should do fine.

give me the facts: hep c and hiv co-infection?
Syphilis