Feb 2, 2004
Response from Dr. Wohl
No one can argue with this choice. It is probably the most popular first line regimen in the US and has solid data behind it - nothing that has tried has beaten this particular regimen in a clinical study. Additionally, it is usually well tolerated. As long as you can keep up with it and not miss (hardly) any doses, you should do fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Does HIV Cause White Spots?
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.