Medical nasal spray in clinical trial to flush out HIV

Recently, I saw a report on TV about a clinical trial testing a nasal spray containing (I believe) a protein that can "flush out" the HIV virus from reservoirs in the body (lymph nodes, etc.). The report said that the medication in the spray was showing promise in doing what it was supposed to, and that it may be a good treatment for erradicating more of the virus in the body that is hidden.

What is the status of this clinical trial? How soon will this become available?

Here is the link to coverage of the article. The spray is peptide T. The data is very preliminary and years away from fruition (if ever). This notion of immune system purging in conjunction with HIV treatment is a good one and a number of agents have been proposed over the years.

hiv fitness? what does this mean?
aren't I sort of entitled to this?