|t-20 work against hiv 2?
Feb 2, 2004
Does t-20 work against hiv 2?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
It should work against HIV-2. There is very little in treatment literature about HIV-2 except that protease inhibitors work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Best Way To Prevent Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.