t-20 work against hiv 2?
Feb 2, 2004
Does t-20 work against hiv 2?
Response from Dr. Pierone
It should work against HIV-2. There is very little in treatment literature about HIV-2 except that protease inhibitors work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush During Seroconversion
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.