t-20 work against hiv 2?
Feb 2, 2004
Does t-20 work against hiv 2?
Response from Dr. Pierone
It should work against HIV-2. There is very little in treatment literature about HIV-2 except that protease inhibitors work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- Can Herpes Virus Affect Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.