|t-20 work against hiv 2?
Feb 2, 2004
Does t-20 work against hiv 2?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
It should work against HIV-2. There is very little in treatment literature about HIV-2 except that protease inhibitors work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.