ritonavir price increase
Feb 1, 2004
if the ritonavir price increase is not anti-competitive, then my name is marc anthony and it isn't.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
You can get a lot of information about the Norvir price situation at the American Academy of HIV Medicine website www.aahivm.org.
Write to Abbott, write to your congressional representatives. Write often.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
- Hiv Test At 5 Weeks
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.