ritonavir price increase
Feb 1, 2004
if the ritonavir price increase is not anti-competitive, then my name is marc anthony and it isn't.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
You can get a lot of information about the Norvir price situation at the American Academy of HIV Medicine website www.aahivm.org.
Write to Abbott, write to your congressional representatives. Write often.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Where Does Hpv Enter The Body?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Type Of Antibiotic Treats Chlamydia?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.