Tetrasil Tetroxide again..

I believe it has proven to be the most potent drug there is to date.. the insert you pointed, is dated back to its discovery -97. What Ive found is that it was unofficially tested during 2002 in mexico in one study.. where it showed outstanding effects in several patients on acute AIDS stage.. more to be read from: http://www.youtopiainstitute.org/CURE20for20AIDS_HIV.html

http://www.marantech.com/Aidance_Pharmaceutical.htm

Tell Ur opinion then?

Forget my opinion. Rama Demitrius Dyusbambee says, "beware purveyors of drugs that promise to cure AIDS, cancer, and athlete's foot"

I couldn't find the unofficial Mexican study that you referenced but I really liked the silver energy pyramid pendant from youtopia institute. Cool stuff, but alas, not the cure for AIDS.

mouth ulcers, Any relationship to HIV??
ritonavir price increase