mouth ulcers, Any relationship to HIV??
Feb 1, 2004
Just went for blood tests in Dec 03, CD 565.I have developed mouth ulcers which are very irritating.Could that be related to the HIV?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Mouth ulcers are more common in persons with HIV infection, but can occur in anyone. If this problem continues or recurs you should see your doctor for an evaluation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.