Best Doc in SF

Do you have a list of you who you think the top 5 HIV doctors in SF might be. I hear Dr. Stephen Becker is one of the best?

I don't know of any such list, but San Francisco is blessed with many excellent HIV doctors.

Stephen Becker is a fantastic doctor (and a close professional friend too) and I'd recommend him without hesitation.

That said, I would be remiss in pointing out that there are many more than 5 good HIV docs. A nice (an unbiased) starting point might be to contact you local AIDS service organization for the inside scoop, or to search the American Academy of HIV Medicine's website (www.aahivm.org). BY

Treatment at 36 weeks pregnancy
viral load