Best Doc in SF
Jan 29, 2004
Do you have a list of you who you think the top 5 HIV doctors in SF might be. I hear Dr. Stephen Becker is one of the best?
Response from Dr. Young
I don't know of any such list, but San Francisco is blessed with many excellent HIV doctors.
Stephen Becker is a fantastic doctor (and a close professional friend too) and I'd recommend him without hesitation.
That said, I would be remiss in pointing out that there are many more than 5 good HIV docs. A nice (an unbiased) starting point might be to contact you local AIDS service organization for the inside scoop, or to search the American Academy of HIV Medicine's website (www.aahivm.org). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.