Dr. Dave come back please! :-)

Dr. Dave,

Your fan club here in Miami Dade misses your smart and very sexy answers! We want to hear some more good news. Do you have any?

Miami Dade Dave Fan Club

Sorry Miami Dade Dudes (and Dudettes). I was off in a Central American jungle on an Indiana Jones-like adventure (except I used frequent flier miles) but have returned refreshed.

The best news is that in early Feb the world will gather in San Francisco for the 11th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (otherwise known as the best HIV conference in this country). There is always new info to share and I will bring it all back to you.

Thanks for the support - DW

dapsone, does it work?
Anticort by Samaritan Pharmaceuticals