Is the improvement good or normal

I have been on Sustiva and Combivir for two months. My starting point was Viral Load of 289 and T count of 224 am now 131 Viral Load and T count of 306. My question is: Are these improvements good? Average? or not so good? The truth Please!

Thanks,

NJ

Thanks for your question.

It's clear to me that your CD4 count has risen very nicely since you've started on medications.

I'm a little confused about your viral load numbers-- is your viral load really only 289 when you started? (or was it 289,000). Knowing this would help in sorting out the lab results. If your current viral load is 131 (not 131,000, or 13,100), this is also very good news.

Thanks for reading. BY

potent enough?
Will an Hiv test show Hiv 2 ?