Varicella Zoster & HIV
Jan 24, 2004
I recently tested positive for HIV. About 15 years ago, I used to sell my plasma. My plasma commanded a premium because it contains a vericella zoster fighting agent or anti-body or something related to VZ. My question: Does this VZ agent in my plasma hinder, help or has no effect on my body's ability to deal with HIV? Thank you
Response from Dr. Young
As far as I know it has no effect. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Mouth A Symptom Of Ars?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.