Worried about sinusitis

Hello Dr. Young,

I am recently infected, and I am wondering about sinusitis, I am the singer that wrote you earlier about the swollen tonsils,

I recently heard a rumor that people with HIV usually get sinusitis, i was curios if you could tell when this usually occurs in the infection process, early or in the beginning, I am worried if I get sinusitis I will not be able to perform like usual, do I have a good couple of singing years left, I forgot to ask my doc about this.....please help.

thank you

Thanks for your post.

Sinusitis doesn't seem to have any favorite time to hit persons with HIV-- can happen in persons with early- or late-stage disease. This is not to necessarily say that you'll have frequent sinus problems, but that some people do.

What I would recommend doing is to talk to you doctor about your particular situation, and let her or him know if your having any unusual symptoms, before they become severe enough to limit your professional activities.

Good luck, BY

would like to share my feelings with Roche, what is there address?
what's due out next?