would like to share my feelings with Roche, what is there address?

Dr. Wohl,

Thanks for your reply regarding T-1249. I believe that you suggest a very important thing, for those who are frustated with the halting of t-1249 to express there voices to Roche. Would you have the address where I can write to them to express my dissatisfaction? Thank you. People listen up and please write also. Thank you.

Jennifer

Dear Jennifer,

Here it is http://www.roche.com/home/company/com_contact/com_contact-pharma/com_contact-pharma-us.htm

Also, while tapping into your pool of indignation you can feel free to let Abbott know how well you are taking the news that the price of Norvir will increase 400%, GlaxoSmith Kline how incredible it is that the pricing of fos-amprenavir (the pro-drug of amprenavir) is more than amprenavir and Bristol Myers Squibb how you are perplexed that the commonly used 300 mg of atazanavir costs the same as 400 mg does.

They all have websites with contact info. Letters to the editor and sahring your concerns with a prescriber of these medications are other ways to share your frustration. Thanks.

Pre-existing Heart Disease and Newly Diagnosed w/HIV
Worried about sinusitis