What do you think about this

Dear Dr. Wohl,

I'm just writing to ask if you have heard of "Immudel gp120" and if you have, what have you heard of it? Do you think that this may work in trial settings? I'll leave some links and information just incase you want to take a look:

"After this drug passes FDA testing and given the results of recent pilot tests, we're confident that it there will be no reason for an HIV infection to cause a person's immune system to collapse" said Jay Chaplin, the Scientist and developer of the drug at the Institute of Applied Biomedicine.

The website about this drug is located at: http://www.scarf.org/

Thank you and I hope you can help me,

Jason.

I am not familiar with this specific compound or the alternative hypothesis of HIV disease its proponents suggest. The website is very informative, however, and I am sure will be of interest to others. Thanks for your email. DW

Re: Events often not aids related?
CD4 300, virlau load 300.00 - should I start?