|Could You Name 2 Other Types Of Retroviruses
Jan 16, 2004
Dr. Young; Please could you tell me 2 common retrovirses, if such do excist. Bob
| Response from Dr. Young
Dear Bob- Retroviruses are actually quite common among animals (including several members that infect humans). Human retroviruses include HTLV (Human T Cell Lymphotrophic virus) and HIV; there are other retroviruses that commonly infect monkeys, mice and birds, to name a few. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.