Could You Name 2 Other Types Of Retroviruses
Jan 16, 2004
Dr. Young; Please could you tell me 2 common retrovirses, if such do excist. Bob
Response from Dr. Young
Dear Bob- Retroviruses are actually quite common among animals (including several members that infect humans). Human retroviruses include HTLV (Human T Cell Lymphotrophic virus) and HIV; there are other retroviruses that commonly infect monkeys, mice and birds, to name a few. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Guy's Sperm In Contact With My Open Wound
- How Much Blood Is Required To Cause HIV Through Kissing?
- Is A 3 Month Test After Taking Pep Reliable?
- Social, Legal, And Ethical Ramifications Of HIV Status Disclosure
- Toilet Tissues With Blood Stain Causing Hiv
- What Is The Window Period For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.