|Where do I send my complaint letter Abbot about the price increase
Jan 14, 2004
Where do I send my complaint letter about the price increase with Abbot Labs?
| Response from Dr. Young
There are many places-- I'd start right from the top, with their Vice President of Global Pharmaceutical Development, John Leonard, MD (email@example.com). I'd encourage you to write to the American Academy of HIV Medicine's and the HIM Medicine Association's board of directors. Lastly, tell your local press.
Thanks for asking and reading. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What Is The Origin Of Herpes Virus?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.