Starting my first treatment

Two months ago i weighed at around 85kg. Today i weighed at 73kg, aloss of nearly 12kg in 2 months is severe unexplained weight loss. I also have Oral Candiasis. Can you confirm that i am seroconverting to HIV positive ? Two days ago i tested negative on the HIV Rapid Test(2 months after my last exposure). I have a feeling the next testing is definately going to be positive. Can i start with the anti-hiv treatment now ?

Can I "confirm you are seroconverting to HIV-positive," because you've dropped 12 kg in two months and think you have oral candidiasis? No, of course I can't. For all I know, you could be on the South Beach Diet.

Your HIV tests two months after your exposure are negative and that's very encouraging, but not definitive. You'll need a three-month test to confirm your negative status.

Should you start anti-HIV treatment now? No, of course not. Would you consider starting cancer chemotherapy and radiation therapy the next time you have a headache to treat the very unlikely possibility your headache is caused by a cancerous brain tumor? The same philosophy applies here.

I suggest you check the safer sex forum archives. I think you'll find them reassuring. Symptoms do not equal disease. Your weight loss could certainly be caused by your anxiety, stress, and/or depression. Consider getting some counseling for anxiety, while waiting for your three-month test.

A possible cure, tetrasilver tetraoxide?
Where do I send my complaint letter Abbot about the price increase