A possible cure, tetrasilver tetraoxide?
Jan 13, 2004
Have any of you heard of a patent for a treatment called tetrasilver tetroxide? Any information would be appreciated. It seems to make some high claims. Supposedly one injection will kill off the HIV virus.
Response from Dr. Pierone
I found reference to this agent as a pesticide under EPA registration documents (see link). Doesn't sound too very promising.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How To Get Rid Of An Std?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.