|A possible cure, tetrasilver tetraoxide?
Jan 13, 2004
Have any of you heard of a patent for a treatment called tetrasilver tetroxide? Any information would be appreciated. It seems to make some high claims. Supposedly one injection will kill off the HIV virus.
| Response from Dr. Pierone
I found reference to this agent as a pesticide under EPA registration documents (see link). Doesn't sound too very promising.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blood On Hand?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Nipple Sucking?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Erotic Massage Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.