|Change from Norvir
Jan 7, 2004
I'm on Norvir, Sustiva and Fortovase. With Abbotts price gouging I'd like to stop the Norvir. What can I replace it with that's not made by Abbott Labs?
| Response from Dr. Young
However, before stopping therapy, I'd encourage you and your doctor to apply for Abbott's patient assistance program. This should provide ritonavir to you at Abbott's expense, and there are no financial qualifications to the program.
Thanks for reading. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Constant Vaginal Bleeding No Pain
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.