When the virus will mutate enough to render itself harmless to human body..

Do U think its possible in the next 10-20 yrs for the hiv- virus, at least some of its strains worldwide to keep on altering its DNA/RNA until it becames unable to infect any cells in human system?

I mean considering how rapidly it makes alternations of itself.. it shouldnt be a matter of decades..

I don't think so; this would be a survival of the weakest scenario. Those viruses that mutated to the extreme point you describe would fade into oblivion and we would be left with virulent HIV well-equipped to continue devastating mankind.

CD4 196/VL 30,000: Should start treatment?
Urgent please: Can I take 3 different vaccines at the same time