please help do i need treatment
Jan 5, 2004
i am a 45 yr old female with a cd4 of 168 an unsure of my viral load my doc is telling me i dont need treatment yet is this wrong
Response from Dr. Pierone
Yes, it sounds wrong. Find out why your doctor thinks you are not ready, then get a second opinion. A CD4 count of less than 200 is accepted by just about everyone as reason for antiretroviral treatment. Good luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.