|please help do i need treatment
Jan 5, 2004
i am a 45 yr old female with a cd4 of 168 an unsure of my viral load my doc is telling me i dont need treatment yet is this wrong
Response from Dr. Pierone
Yes, it sounds wrong. Find out why your doctor thinks you are not ready, then get a second opinion. A CD4 count of less than 200 is accepted by just about everyone as reason for antiretroviral treatment. Good luck!
link to hiv hiv temporal wasting picture
Re: possibly optimistic situation
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can You Get Hiv From Breast Milk In The Eye?
- Diseases You Can Get On Your Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.