|please help do i need treatment
Jan 5, 2004
i am a 45 yr old female with a cd4 of 168 an unsure of my viral load my doc is telling me i dont need treatment yet is this wrong
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Yes, it sounds wrong. Find out why your doctor thinks you are not ready, then get a second opinion. A CD4 count of less than 200 is accepted by just about everyone as reason for antiretroviral treatment. Good luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Giving A Bj Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.