long term use
Jan 5, 2004
what are the chaces that an adherent person who is on a potent enough combo that the virus is sensetive to, can maintain good lab results on the same combo indefinately?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
While indefinitely is a very long time, I do believe that many patients can stay on effective therapy for years. How long? What I can say is that I've got patients who remain on effective and well tolerated HIV combinations since 1995-1996-- the beginning of the HAART era. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Do The Master Colon Cleanse While Taking Hiv Medications?
- Can You Catch A Std Or Hiv From A Shaving Razor?
- Common Neuropathy Diseases Associated With Jerking
- Are People With Hiv Allowed To Work In Health Care?
- Food To Avoid When Treating Adult Thrush
- What Physical Effects Does Hiv Have On A Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.