Jan 4, 2004
Hello and thank you taking this time to answer a few questions. If you could direct me to a location on the web or elsewhere on more specific testing and the latest developments in treatment and what we have come to learn about HIV. Also I would like to know where to find more information about Viral loads and T-Cell counts during Serconversion and how the levels effect long term prognosis of Aids etc..
Thank you Shan
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I think this website can provide most the answers you are looking for. www.natap.org is another helpful site. The CDC website also has valuable information (www.cdc.gov). Be sure to download recent treatment guidelines at www.aidsinfo.nih.gov.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- I Have Vaginal Irritation And Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.