|Where to look for Medical Treatment
Jan 3, 2004
Hello, I am really glad of finding this site. This is a great site that provides information and hope. I am currently living in Northem Nevada. I need to find a HIV specialist in my city o near by (San Francisco, Sacramento)to start HIV treatment. There is a web site directory where I can find HIV specialists by city or state? Thanks a lot, god bless you guys.
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello, the American Academy of HIV Medicine has a service on their web site to find providers. See AAHIVM link.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.