rise in VL and hep A-B vaccine

Docs, I came accross this site thanks to a good friend who passed the link on to me, and its the first time I make questions in a forum. I live in Argentina and Ive known my HIV+ status since 4 months ago. Right after confirmation of the infection, I had a CD4 count of 440 and Viral load of 11k. Soon after that I got the pneumococcal vaccine and later the vaccination for hepatitis A and B. I had the second CD4 and VL count some three weeks after the first dose of hepatitis vaccine and CD4 are now 427, while VL have risen to 412k! My doctor informed me of VL peaks that can occur after vaccination and therefore test must be rerun before deciding to begin teatment. Since I have already taken the second dose of the hepatitis vaccine roughly ten days ago, my doctor indicated that we should wait to rerun the VL test. How "risky" is it to wait for another almost two months on a 412k VL and 427 CD4-count? Thank you

Hello, it is not risky at all to wait. Some people have a big spike in viral load from vaccination. I agree that you should wait for the repeat test and chances are good that viral load will be back in a much lower range. .

HIV-ITP and initial regime
Prognosis??