how many strands of hiv could i have?

i believe i was infected with hiv about 2 years ago after having been recently diagnosed with a tcell count of 375 and a viral load of 16k - i dealt with an odd rash on my face and chest about 2 years ago and am assuming due to the fact that i was having unsafe sex with an at-risk partner at the time that this was the point of infection (plus id tested negative 2x before then) - i had unsafe anal sex 3 days ago (as top, not bottom) and as of this morning have broken out in a 2 small itchy dry spots on my stomach and lower back - this could be the result of winter weather and preexisting allergies (ive always had dry skin) - my question is if i was exposed again to the virus could these blotches be an outcome of having been exposed to a whole new strand of the virus? or could i be having a reaction to exposure of the same type of virus, assuming that this is not the result of allergies? i dont have another appointment with the doctor until the end of the month - i am currently not on any meds - thanks so much for your time

ps the work u and your colleagues do on this site is amazing! ive learned so much from thebody.com!

The rash is not related to a new strain of HIV, too short a time period. What is with the unsafe sex? If your partner is HIV negative you could transmit to him, if HIV positive you could risk superinfection in either direction.

fungus on face
starting cocktail while on methadone