Tipranavir (what month available?)
Dec 28, 2003
In what month, will Tipranavir be available for prescription in 2004?
Response from Dr. Young
It's difficult to know when an expanded access program will be available for any investigational agent. Let's just hope that the program becomes available in the near term future. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Gonorrhea?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.