Italian tat vaccine

Dear doctor Pierone, thanks for your good work. I would like to have a your opinion about Italian vaccine found by the researcher Barbara Ensoli. They are just trying it in 88 volunteers. It is based on Tat, a protein which is the engine of the virus. I know they need time to check if it works, in ill people(to cure them) and in healthy persons(to prevent). I heard that it could be good for all strains. Did you hear about this? Forgive me for my bad English. Thanks, Mariasole

Yes, I have heard about the Italian tat vaccine and it sounds like a promising approach. I believe that it has entered human studies and is in phase 1 testing (for safety). It will probably be a while until we get efficacy data but I will watch for it at the meetings so stay tuned.

By the way, your English is excellent. Unfortunately, despite my heritage, my Italian is nonexistent. Thanks for posting!

pain in anus
High CD4's, low VL, but bad symptoms