Life Expectancy On HAART
Dec 28, 2003
Hello Dr. Pierone,
Could you please tell me what is the life expectancy of an HIV+ person going under HAART from the three months after the infection?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello, please see this recent link for a discussion about life expectancy with HIV. In short, I think that people with HIV that have access to HIV medications and the ability to take them with a very high level of adherence will have near normal life expectancy. Best regards, GP
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- What Is The Fastest Growing Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.