COMBO SUGGESTION PLS

I have been poz since 1994 and have done well. I would like a recommendation for a triple cocktail that includes abacavir. I have lypo and want to slowly impove it. I have read that perhaps excluding AZT and PI's from my regimen may help. I am currently taking Trizivir and know it has AZT has part of the regimen. What would you recommend that is an easy combo with as little toxicity as possible. I do not want PI's since they dehydrate me and I had kidney stones from Crix and I don't like Emtriva..it made me ill. Thns...J Williams

Response from Dr. Boyle

Efavirenz plus 2 of the components in a Trizivir tablet (abacavir + lamivudine) has been shown to be very effective and low toxicity, plus it can be given once daily.

Re:Viread/Videx EC/Epivir Warning
5 months and not undetectable - time to switch?