|abacavir and alcohol
Dec 26, 2003
hi there, i have been reading alot of good things about abacavir in regards to potentially limiting lipodystrophy. my question has to do with using abacavir and enjoying the occasional alcoholic drink. I know we probabaly should not consume any alcohol with ANY hiv med, but in reality this is hard to put into practice.
whats your thoughts?
| Response from Dr. Young
Alcohol in moderation should not be a problem, as far as I'm concerned. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Much Does Abacavir Cost?
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.