|Geogrpahic tongue: rates among HIV poz people
Dec 24, 2003
Is there a higher rate of geographic tongue among HIV positive people? I see different reports, some saying that there is a higher rate and others that there is not. Since HIV infected people have a higher incidence of skin problems, one would think it logical that geographic tongue would be part of it?
Many thanks. Happy holidays!
| Response from Dr. Young
I'm not aware of any data on the rates of geo tongue among persons with or without HIV. Either way, the "disease" is not really of any clinical significance. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.