|ambien and meds
Dec 23, 2003
is it safe to take ambien with meds? My doctor prescribed ambien 5mg tablets. He said take one and if i dont sleep take another one. Is ambien a safe drug and is it safe in combination with my regimen?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
Ambien should be safe to take.. We prescribe it frequently in our clinic for insomnia. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Reused Needle Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.