Dec 22, 2003
i am from india,
can you give me the names of some institutions which give better treatment for hiv 2)are there any organization(s) which provide medicines for low price/ free in INDIA
Response from Dr. Young
Unfortunately, I don't have any direct contact with doctors in India-- but I would suggest searching the web and contacting any of your local AIDS service organizations for advice. Last I heard, AIDS care India, might be a good place to start.
Good luck BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Psoriasis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.