|VX-385 good drug?
Dec 21, 2003
What is GSK VX-385?
| Response from Dr. Young
VX-385 is a HIV protease inhibitor that is in very early stages of developement. It portends to have activity against many strains of HIV that are resistant to current PIs.
Like other investigational drugs, it is very important to bear in mind that many never make it to FDA approval; the potential benefit and risks to persons will require extensive clinical trials testing.
Thanks for reading. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Dna Pcr Testing
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.