|VX-385 good drug?
Dec 21, 2003
What is GSK VX-385?
| Response from Dr. Young
VX-385 is a HIV protease inhibitor that is in very early stages of developement. It portends to have activity against many strains of HIV that are resistant to current PIs.
Like other investigational drugs, it is very important to bear in mind that many never make it to FDA approval; the potential benefit and risks to persons will require extensive clinical trials testing.
Thanks for reading. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cervical Cancer Statistics
- Could A Latex Condom Cause A Cervical Polyp
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.