|VX-385 good drug?
Dec 21, 2003
What is GSK VX-385?
| Response from Dr. Young
VX-385 is a HIV protease inhibitor that is in very early stages of developement. It portends to have activity against many strains of HIV that are resistant to current PIs.
Like other investigational drugs, it is very important to bear in mind that many never make it to FDA approval; the potential benefit and risks to persons will require extensive clinical trials testing.
Thanks for reading. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.