Dec 21, 2003
what are the best treatment centers?
| Response from Dr. Young
There are many excellent centers for the treatment of HIV. To find a center near you, I'd contact your local AIDS service organization for the beta. TheBody's ASO finder-- asofinder.com is an excellent starting point.
Thanks for reading. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Last Outside The Body?
- What Is The Earliest Hiv Can Show Up In A Blood Test?
- Preseminal Fluid Hiv
- What Part Of The Immune System Does Hiv Attack?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- How Long After Exposure Does The Hiv Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.