time for Norvir lawsuit!

Dr. Young,

You are most correct that the price hike of Norvir will unwillingly cost patients to have to look for other options that they can afford for the time being. What is more apprehensive for anyone in the positive community is the precedent that such a price hike may trigger off; "Basically the message that this is okay for drug companies to do. When it is clearly NOT ALRIGHT!!!!"

The time is now for agencies such as ACTUP, GMHC, and others to come together in a combined lawsuit to hit Abbot hard for this just to clearly send a message to other pharm companies, that such behavior is not only morally wrong, it cannot be tolerated!

Patients are you hearing this? Write your local congressman, senators, your governor, and even our unresponsive president.

Dr. Young is correct! This cannot and must not be accepted as okay! Practices such as this can make it extremely hard for us to survive with hiv. Isn't the struggle hard enough already?

Thanks,

Dale McNeil New York, NY

Dale- thanks for your post and thoughts. I do think that this is time for community action and input.

Do know that other pharmaceutical companies don't necessarily view the Norvir price increase as an opportunity to increase their prices--(I can only speak to behind the scenes, high level conversations that I have had in recent weeks); but the threat to pricing is heard, nonetheless.

Tell a friend. BY

my VL is less than 50 antibodies still neg and i got a lot of symtoms
Vaccine & Immune Response