THRUSH and antibiotics???

I heard that thrush doesn't usually show early after infection it usually takes years, I was recently infected (4-5) months ago, and am now taking cephalexin and amoxicillin for a infection that probably wasn't caused by HIV, but I was wondering if these 2 antibiotics could cause thrush, or should I talk to my doctor? The thrush really isn't bad or anything, just a bunch of little patches.

When thrush, which is an oral Candida infection, occurs spontaneously it is suggestive of impaired immune response. This typically occurs in the setting of HIV infection when the CD4 count has dropped to low levels (mostly under 200). On the other hand, oral thrush related to antibiotics or inhaled steroids may occur in people with intact immune systems. It sounds like your recent thrush infection is related to the antibiotics and should resolve once you are off them. Do you know your CD4 count and viral load?

EFV/FTC/TFV bone pain
1st week on meds