skin allergies

I saw an answer you gave on Allergies. I would like to tell you that I have the same problems. Since I was told that I was + in Jan 2001, I always get skin erruptions every summer. It is normally made worse with mosquito or insect bites. The rushes become red, become blisters, then like wounds and then when they heal, they leave black scars/marks. I have black spots all over my hands, legs and chest. My CD is always in the range of 450. Ony one time it went to 709. I recently went to a skin specialist who has taken a sample for biopsy but results will be out in Mid December. The dr. was not sure why I was getting this allergy. Please do a research on this and let us know because it is really uncomfortable. I do not like Summer at all.

You may have more than one thing going on with your skin. Some persons with HIV infection develop an exaggerated reaction to insect bites, a big problem here in Florida. Others have folliculitis, an inflammation or infection of the hair follicle. Folliculitis may have a seasonal nature because of more perspiration in the summer or drying of the skin in the winter. The biopsy may shed some light on your specific problem and may help guide treatment. Good luck!

How much longer?
Less Toxic Options & Vaccines