|Life expectancy on HAART
Dec 11, 2003
Hello Dr. Young,
Could you please tell me what is the life expectancy of an HIV+ person going under HAART from the three months after the infection?
| Response from Dr. Young
There are tremendous variability in forcasting, but in general, if a person has access to good medical care and medications, I counsel my patients that they might live normal or near-normal life expectancies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.