HIV experts in every state
Dec 10, 2003
Hey doctor young,
I was wondering if there are HIV specialists in every state in teh United States. If so do you know of any in Delaware? I know the HIV pop. is pretty high there so I was just curious.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
I'd like to assume that this is the situation, but I can't say for sure-- moreover, I would do the local scouting to find out who the local AIDS service organizations recommend (a great source is TheBody's ASOfinder.com).
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- Do Eye Floaters Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.