|VAccinated for Hep,
Dec 7, 2003
Hi doctor (s)
I was curious I have had my Hep vaccination before i was infected, will this still help me not get hep, eventhough I am infected with HIV.????
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, the hepatitis vaccination(s) should be effective even if administered prior to becoming HIV infected. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Vaginal Fisting Negative At 16 Weeks
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.