|VAccinated for Hep,
Dec 7, 2003
Hi doctor (s)
I was curious I have had my Hep vaccination before i was infected, will this still help me not get hep, eventhough I am infected with HIV.????
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, the hepatitis vaccination(s) should be effective even if administered prior to becoming HIV infected. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.