Star of David!!

Dear David,

I wrote to you a little while back - my post was Detection Follow-up asking about immunosuppressed.

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I have beat myself up for over a year on this, and doubted my test results, thinking I was a new case study.

I know you guys focus on the people that need treatment answers, and your time is precious, so your answer means that much more to me.

This has been a defining time in my life, has taught me to value my life, my family and to focus more on helping those around me more than my own self interest or petty gratification.

I wish to thank all of you for the work you do with your patients daily - and for the extra effort you spend educating all of us with your advice and knowledge.

Nearly every prayer I have or utter has a portion dedicated to the men, women and children that have this disease - in the hope that better, lower cost treatments, new advances and genetic/biopharmiceutical will happen in the next few years. I also pray that more education results in more tolerance and less discrimination toward the sufferers of HIV.

I am rambling, and apologize, thank you again our star of David!

M2

Thanks and good luck. DW

Can We Beat the Virus?
please help me understand!!!