|low count, what should i do?
Dec 4, 2003
The doctor told me I had a low count of eosinophils. What does this mean and what should i do?
| Response from Dr. Young
Jennifer- Generally speaking, having a low eosinophil count is of no clinical significance. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.