low count, what should i do?
Dec 4, 2003
The doctor told me I had a low count of eosinophils. What does this mean and what should i do?
Response from Dr. Young
Jennifer- Generally speaking, having a low eosinophil count is of no clinical significance. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Accurate Window Period To Find Out If You Hiv?
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause Pain In Lymph Nodes Under Your Jaw?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Use A Condom?
- Peripheral Neuropathy Causing The Feeling Of Cold Feet
- The Best Time To Get An Hiv Test After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.