low count, what should i do?
Dec 4, 2003
The doctor told me I had a low count of eosinophils. What does this mean and what should i do?
Response from Dr. Young
Jennifer- Generally speaking, having a low eosinophil count is of no clinical significance. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.