|financial assistance for growth hormone>?
Dec 3, 2003
Regards to all your great work! Dr. Young, is there any way to get some type of assistance to aid one in buying products as Megace, Oxandrin, or Serostim? They are all too expensive for most of us to afford? How can you afford therapy? Any input is so valuable! THank you.
Thanks a million!
| Response from Dr. Young
George- Sorry for the delay in my reply-- most pharmaceutical manufacturers have assistance programs to offset the costs of their medications. I would suggest that you (or your doctor) contact Serono (the maker of growth hormone). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.