AIDS DAY QUILT

I am recently in college and my school has a AIDS quilt made to remeber the people who have died of AIDS.

It was awesome, I havn't been touched by something like that in a very long time, It had men women Homo and heterosexuals all in a big collage-of-a-quilt, it really was something special.

It really helped me see that this is a diseae that effects everyone, the people who made these quilts were family members and lovers of the men and women who had died.

I suggest any one that has HIv thinks they have HIV or is affiliated with anyone who has it, to go and see a quilt display, it shows you that people with AIDS are truly loved, and that they are remembered as themselves and not just an AIDS PATIENT.

Good luck finding a QUILT near you.

much love and thanks Dr. Young Dbljj

You're very welcome... thanks for your thoughts. BY

desperate for advice and information ( 10th attempt)
Urgent please help , ref drug holiday.